Soothes and conditions ears to prevent scratching and itching, plus promotes complete ear health.
Ear Dr. Benefits:
- Keeps ear canals clear and free of blockages
- Soothes ear passages to prevent itching and scratching
- Maintains normal balance of flora in the ear canal
- Promotes complete ear health
- Great for chronic & acute cases
- Easy to use herbal drops
- Safe for cats and dogs
What is Ear Dr.?
Ear Dr. contains a blend of natural, herbal ingredients in a medicinal olive oil base, all specially selected to support the health of the skin and structures inside the ear.
What are the Ingredients?
Ear Dr. contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
- Tea tree oil is widely used for skin health. This oil has outstanding properties and is gentle enough for delicate areas of the body, such as the ears, yet still provides support for the auditory canal and inner ear. It has also been studied for its ability to maintain healthy balance of bacteria. (Carson CF, Riley TV. Antimicrobial activity of the major components of the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia. J Appl Bacteriol 1995;78(3):264-269)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale) is well-known in naturopathic circles as a tonic and restorative and can be used internally as well as on the skin to support skin integrity and the natural protective function of the skin. Rosemary has been studied for its ability to support healthy levels of bacteria and microbes. (Santoyo, S., Cavero, S., Jaime, L., Ibanez, E., Senorans, F. J., and Reglero, G. &ldquoChemical composition and antimicrobial activity of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil obtained via supercritical fluid extraction.” J Food Prot. 2005; 68(4):790-795).
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is an herbal ingredient well known for its beneficial effects on the skin.
- Mullein flower (Verbascum thapsus) has a long history of use for maintaining and supporting ear health and is commonly applied externally to the ear in the form of ear drops. Recent studies have investigated Mullein for its ability to soothe the ear. (Sarrell EM, Mandelberg A, Cohen HA. &ldquoEfficacy of naturopathic extracts in the management of ear pain associated with acute otitis media”. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001;155:796-799).